You have been sent this website because you were attempting to purchase sex online.
PAYING FOR SEX IS ILLEGAL IN ARIZONA
AND ARIZONA POLICE DEPARTMENTS ARE AGGRESSIVELY PURSUING PEOPLE WHO BUY SEX.
If you continue to engage in this behavior you are at an increased risk of getting arrested.
If you were arrested for this crime, you would likely lose your job, impacting your family and reputation in the community.
Names and mugshots of men arrested for buying sex are posted online, and you would likely be discovered by your friends and family.
In Arizona, prostitution is a Class 1 misdemeanor, punishable by up to six months in jail for a first offense with a mandatory minimum of 15 days in jail.
(13-37 years for buying minors)
FINES OVER $1000
Up to $2,500 fine for a misdemeanor and a felony carries a fine
of up to $150,000
SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY
Buyers of minors are listed on the Sex Offenders Register which is PUBLICLY AVAILABLE.
Why are Arizona Police Departments focused on Sex Buyers?
MANY BOYS AND GIRLS IN THE SEX TRADE ARE MINORS
NO BUYERS MEANS NO BUSINESS
Buying Sex Causes Harm
Things are not as they seem.
Many of the young people advertised online are under 18.
This is not a victimless crime – don’t buy into the myth.
Beatings, rapes and murder are a reality of prostitution.
This reality will persist for the vast majority in the sex trade as long as sex buying continues.
Top reasons not to buy sex:
- It’s against the law.
- Getting arrested is against most employers’ code of conduct. You will likely lose your job.
- Your marriage and children could be exposed to risk.
- You could lose your wife and access to your children.
- Buyers are often robbed at gunpoint and beaten by criminal gangs running prostitution networks.
- You could get murdered.
- You could give your wife or partner a sexually transmitted disease – or MRSA and even HIV.
- Once your photo and name are published online, you will never live down the negative reputation for being arrested for prostitution.